The dynamic pricing team is a longstanding team responsible for critical pricing service in Grab. With the power of big data and advanced Machine Learning models, We build data driven AI products to ensure an attainable service availability for customers at changing market conditions.
Get to know the role :
- You will collaborate with cross functional teams to define business problems, scope out product development, and deliver solutions.
- You will conduct exploratory data analysis to mine insights from raw data, propose improvements to existing products, and spark new ideas to shape future projects.
- You will develop novel, efficient and scalable models and/or algorithms using operations research / machine learning / statistics / probability / economics techniques
- You will be responsible for deploying your models in the production.
- You will be accountable for maintaining your ETL, model retraining ML pipeline.
- You will contribute to the team's innovation and IP creation.
- PhD degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics/Statistics/Physics, Operation Research, Economics or other related technical disciplines with more than 2 year working experience.
- Solid background in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, reinforcement Learning and Statistical Modelling. You also have hands-on experience in deep learning programming frameworks, such as TensorFlow and PyTorch.
- Proficient in one or more programming languages, Python/Scala/R, and excellent software engineering skills and good programming habits.
- Self-motivated, passionate to learn about new ML methods and big data infrastructure, and willing to share knowledge with team members
- Excellent communication skills, ability to translate complex technical details for non-technical audiences
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment while maintaining attention to detail and efficient time management Efficient and detail oriented time manager who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment
- Knowledge of distributed data processing frameworks, like Spark, Hadoop will be a plus
- Experience with cloud-based development (AWS/Azure) will be an advantage.
- Experience in the dynamic pricing domain would be a plus.
We are committed to building diverse teams and creating an inclusive workplace that enables all Grabbers to perform at their best, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or sexual orientation and other attributes that make each Grabber unique.
Join us today to drive Southeast Asia forward, together.