- We have numerous Product Manager positions available across different teams and seniority at Grab.
- Each role has their own unique characteristics. The role(s) we would like to consider you for is dependent on availability, skills, and personality fit.
- We would love to have this opportunity to discuss this further with you!
Get to know our teams:
Everyone should have equal opportunities to access Payments and Financial services. In the Grab Financial Group (GFG), we empower the people of Southeast Asia, from consumers and drivers to every-day entrepreneurs, by enabling financial inclusion for the underserved.
As the Super Simple, Super App of Financial Services, GFG enables commerce through Payments Services , empowers through Lending , protects through Insurance , and grows through Wealth Management .
As part of the Product Team, you will lead some of our highest impact, strategic projects. You will be responsible for raising the bar, delivering projects that require complex stakeholder management and coordination across multiple cross-functional teams. You will have the opportunity to define the overall product strategy as we progress from application to launch and beyond. We like creative hustlers, people who can think outside the box, motivate and get stuff done even if it seems impossible. We work fast, push the boundaries, try new things and sometimes they don’t work, so we embrace failure and lifelong learning.
The MADE team at Grab is responsible for powering the core ecosystem while also delivering everyday essentials to your doorstep. Currently it includes our core transport business plus our deliveries business which include GrabFood, GrabMart and GrabExpress products enjoyed by our customers across 8 markets in the south-east asia region, on the Grab app.
We are hiring for talented and drivenProduct Managers to work on the core MADE product portfolio. Based in Grab’s headquarters in Singapore, this role will report directly into our Product Management Head/Lead. We are looking for individuals that are customer-centric and data driven, able to think holistically and systematically, and are great team players.
Get to know the Role:
- You are customer-centric and able to discover and empathize with customer pain points.
- You are experienced in crafting delightful products that are easy to use.
- You are a master communicator who will work to bring teams together to drive towards a singular goal of making a product successful.
- You are able to use data to drive decisions, measure product performance, and communicate impact and get buy-in from senior executives.
- You are disciplined and understand that product management is both an art and science.
The Day-to-Day Activities
- Develop innovative and best-of-class products that uniquely serve our consumers, driver partners and merchant partners.
- Collaborate with engineering, design, analytics and data science to define an ambitious product strategy, develop and maintain a prioritized product backlog, and execute on delivering great experiences for users.
- Define and communicate product requirements and specifications by thinking creatively and rigorously about how to solve problems that have never been solved before at this scale.
- Partner with product marketing and business counterparties and other stakeholders on innovative and well defined go-to-market plans.
- Launch minimum-loveable-products based on quantitative and qualitative data on user behaviour and experimentation, as well as being able to continuously iterate your product to enable more delightful customer experience.
- Define success metrics and consistently measure the impact of your work.
- 3+/5+ years experience in senior product management at a tech software company, with demonstrable success in launching new products / features with clear impact;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and creative problem-solving skills.
- Empathy for users and a drive to discover and resolve their pain points.
- Excellent business acumen, customer-centric, team and results-oriented.
- Bachelors in computer science, software engineering, information technology, business, finance, economics or related fields.
- Demonstrated success in core mobility platforms, online food ordering, grocery ordering, parcel delivery, e-commerce, payments or mobile consumer products at scale.
- Experience designing product strategies for a certain product area / scope.
- Solid ASEAN/ APAC exposure.
- Entrepreneurial or startup experience.
- Experience working with distributed teams.
- A strong personal interest in partnership strategy and dynamic