The candidate is required to lead the implementation of an entity wide Governance, Risk Management and Compliance System, and extend BAU support for the application post the implementation.
- Ensure alignment of the applications with overall IT Strategy.
- Able to design, develop and deploy the applications according to requirement, function, performance, governance and scalability.
- Able to manage multiple deliverables concurrently to different business group while fostering strong customer relationship.
- Working with vendor, users, and internal IT teams to manage issues and enhancements.
- As part of the leadership team, work with key stakeholders to proactively shape the organisation’s culture and conduct environment that is aligned to the organization’s Core Values.
- Champion culture and conduct behavioral expectations within the Department/Division.
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
- BSC Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Good communication skills and strong command of English, both written and spoken.
- At least 8 years of prior developer experience from finance industry.
- Experience or knowledge in Cloud software services.
- Experience and knowledge of C#/.Net technology.
- General knowledge of business processes, data flows, risk management and compliance.
- Have executed a full project cycle of eGRC implementation or major upgrade experience.
- Possess strong planning, communication, negotiation and presentation skills with strong domain knowledge in insurance.
- Demonstrates alignment with the organisation’s core values through expected behaviours.
- High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork.
- Takes initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes.
We work collaboratively with our stakeholders to look for candidates who exhibit or have the potential to embrace our core values and associated behaviours, as these are the key traits that we expect from our employees as they develop their careers with us.
We embrace inclusivity, giving all employees an equal opportunity to shine and play their role in exploring possibilities to deliver innovative insurance solutions.
To all recruitment agencies: Great Eastern does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our email or our employees. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.