The candidate is required to support both Project and BAU activities, where applicable, for the on-premise Oracle e-Business Suite (Financials, Procure-to-Payment and iExpense) in areas such as analyze, design, develop and documentation.
- Is to establish good working relationships with peers and users.
- Is to provide BAU application support for Oracle e-Business Suite.
- Is to provide BAU support and requirements coming from regulators or auditors.
- Is to manage and assess impact of requirements coming from source-systems and users.
- Is able to follow through the issue resolution and/or establish resolution plan.
- Understands strategic planning, perform design and systems analysis.
- Is a savvy self-starter (expected to source for solutions independently)
- Is flexible and open to new and unfamiliar technologies.
- is comfortable with Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Can work with different teams with their different temperaments.
- Is to review, but not limited to, requirements document, design specifications, SIT test plan, technical impact assessment, source code documentation.
- Is to guide developers in the understanding of the required specifications.
- Is to validate application conformance to specifications.
- Any other responsibilities that are given by supervisor or manager.
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
- BSC Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Good communication skills and strong command of English, both written and spoken.
- At least 5 years of prior developer experience.
- Experience in Oracle e-Business Suite (Financials, Procure-to-Payment and iExpense).
- Conversant in PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, OAF, XML Publisher.
- Having executed a full project cycle of EBS implementation or major upgrade experience is good-to-have.
- High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork.
- Takes initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes.
To all recruitment agencies: Great Eastern does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our email or our employees. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.