To Design, Implement and Maintain Great Eastern Regional API Management Platform.
- Design & Develop APIs using GE’s API Management Platform.
- Develop API policies & filters as required to publish/consume API, transformation, routing and orchestration, API Security using API Management Platform.
- Perform Migration & Upgrade for API Management Platform.
- Build and test APIs for new and existing backend services to help facilitate development team migrations. Help educate teams managing and developing APIs.
- Document & maintain API Catalogue for internal & external usage. Prepare Detail Design Document, API Technical Specifications & other documents as necessary to support the platform or assigned projects.
- Support all planned maintenance activities, BAU activities for API Platform including any emergency maintenance.
- To do business requirement analysis & perform technical assessment to identify functional & non-functional requirements.
- Define, configure and maintain API definitions to secure control and manage APIs. Maintain Swagger definition required to publish APIs.
- Utility Services & Reusable Asset Library:
- Build and document components, code or other assets that can be leveraged by project teams. Includes value-added services that are non-BU specific and might otherwise be redundantly developed and maintained by each area.
- Do Unit Testing and Support Integration Testing.
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
- 6+ years of overall experience in professional IT/Software engineering.
- At least 4+ years of hands-on experience with various API technologies and frameworks.
- 3+ years experienced in Axway API management platform, that consist of API Manager, API Gateway, API Portal and API Analytics.
- Have experienced in migrating or upgrading Axway API Gateway.
- Have experienced using Bitbucket, Bamboo, Nexus, Kibana, Elastic Search, FileBeat, SoapUI, Postman.
- Have experienced & knowledge on implementing various security standards (TLS, HMAC, Digital Signature, Public Key Infrastructure, Cryptography/Encryptions Mechanism) used in API/Web Services while publishing & consuming API/web services.
- Experienced or working knowledge of Kubernetese, Docker, Spring Boot, Java.
- Good to have experienced in IBM IIB & MQ.
- Prefer with Banking or Insurance industry experience.
- Adaptable to fast-pace environment, self-driven and result-oriented. Good team player with good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and possess initiative.
- High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork.
- Takes initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes.
We embrace inclusivity, giving all employees an equal opportunity to shine and play their role in exploring possibilities to deliver innovative insurance solutions.
To all recruitment agencies: Great Eastern does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our email or our employees. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.