We rely on Analytics professionals who are well-rounded: individuals with a strong academic background, skills, and creative thinking about our analytics offering and ability to translate their analysis into compelling insights for our clients
We are seeking an Analytics Manager to join our team in Singapore. You will be part of the highly dynamic analytics team and will be involved in the data engineering & automation of processes involved in various phases of campaign analytics in order to improve campaign performance, reporting & efficiency. You will utilise your broad understanding of various digital media platforms and create a bridge between these platforms and engineers.
Some of the thing's we'd like you to do:
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing data infrastructure for greater scalability, data quality and performance etc.
- Lead a group of people within the identified projects, with agile mindset and project management.
- Build the data infrastructure, tools, and processes that enable our teams to rapidly and reliably build reproducible and effective pipelines, reports, analyses, and models.
- Work closely with your peers within the analytics team (Data Scientists, ML Engineers, Client Analysts) as well as in other practices at Essence (e.g. performance marketing, media buying and planning etc.), to ensure data engineering and platform support for various phases of our campaigns.
- Be the go-to person for various global analytics solutions, platform and feasibility related inquiries.
- Oversee the development of online dashboards and reporting templates for in-lab brand creative testing
- Manage research budget trackers using Essence internal tools
- Recruit, manage and mentor analytical resource, ensuring the efficient flow of work through the team, the timely delivery of high-quality outputs and their continuing development as professionals
A bit about yourself:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in market research and/or operations
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Deep experience in marketing analytics and/or digital media experience
- Understanding of marketing campaigns and their objectives, experience with search analytics and/or Statistics background is a plus.
- Programming expert in Python, SQL (R is a plus)
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform/AWS technologies is a plus
- Experience in automation of ETL pipeline (using Airflow or other similar tools) is a big plus.
- Experience in data extraction & ingestion using protocols like REST, HTTP, FTP, etc.
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Established and professional communication, presentation, and motivational skills
- We like to see people with a strong sense of ownership towards their responsibilities.
What you can expect from Essence
Essence’s mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.