We are currently looking for a Manager – Data Sciences & Enablement, to join the GroupM Services Singapore team based in Singapore.
The individual will be responsible to support the clients’ and planning teams’ needs for data managements and visualization (using Datorama) & supporting the correct application of naming taxonomy.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Reporting Manager – GroupM Services Singapore
3 best things about the job:
- Be a member of a high performing team focused on technology, data, partners and platforms, a key strategic growth area for GroupM and WPP.
- Work in an environment that promotes freedom, flexibility, empowerment and diverse working styles to solve real business problems.
- The opportunity to learn and collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders across all GroupM agencies and business units in APAC.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Assist in the strategy and development of Business Intelligence platforms (Tableau/Datorama) for data visualization and insight generation for use in campaign monitoring and optimization.
- Perform data QA and help develop automated QA processes to ensure data accuracy and timeliness.
- Liaise with local agency and client teams where issues in process or data stability are identified.
- Assist in the development of custom databases on the reporting platform and collect data requirements from teams to assist in database build.
- Manage the retrieving, compiling, and formatting of large volumes of data.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical terms to non-technical people and help them understand why change might be required to achieve a specific goal or complete a project.
- Ability to communicate and understand business requirements from non-technical stakeholders while simultaneously managing their expectations at the same time
- Familiarity with data from web/ad measurement technologies such as: ad serving platforms (e.g. DFA, Sizmek), campaign management (e.g. Prisma), website analytics software (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics), paid search engine marketing data sources (e.g. Adwords, Marin, DoubleClick)
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant quantitative field (Engineering, Computer Science, Analytics)
- 3+ years related work experience in the field of data management, marketing analytics, and/or technology
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing channels (specifically search, social & programmatic) & digital media metrics
- Experience with the full development life cycle of an application or reporting solution - from design through test and deployment
- Experience with key Business Intelligence solutions such as Tableau, PowerBI, Datorama
- Highly organised, detail orientated, QA-focused with demonstrated project management capabilities
- Flexibility to work in a cross-functional team but also have the initiative to problem solve independently
- The following will be highly regarded:
- SQL experience & has worked with at least one of the major DBMS (SQLServer, MySQL or Postgres
- Experience with front-end web development (HTML, CSS).
- Good understanding of Data engineering best practices, ETL design & version control systems/tools
- Has worked with Web API’s
- Working knowledge cloud computing services for Analytics, preferably GCP (eg BigQuery, AutoML Tables)
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.