The GTRIIP Engineering team has played an important role in the growth of the organization and we are looking to hire a well-rounded and effective team player to contribute to the growth of our current team.
As a Backend Software Engineer in the Product team, you will focus on developing APIs and database and partake in the building of our next generation Hospitality SaaS Software.
· Use Java8 or Java11 to develop backend logic
· Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
· Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
· Work with private cloud server
· Integrate with other systems/interfaces
We believe all skillsets can be picked up with enough hard work and tenacity. The list below serves only as a guide on the array of skills you will be working on.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
· Experience with at least one backend programming languages (e.g. Java)
· Good knowledge of relational database (e.g. MySQL, MSSQL, etc.)
· Familiar with HTTP protocol; familiar with performance tuning of Web Server, massive concurrency handling, and caching mechanisms
· Familiar with the docker
· Experience managing cloud infrastructure (AWS)
· Good knowledge of Web Server technologies such as J2EE, Spring Boot, Jersey, Tomcat , Apache, Nginx (popular for static content, like images, HTML or CSS files), and IIS
· Good knowledge of Operating systems such as Linux- and Unix-like operating systems, MacOS X, Windows Server
· Able to deliver clean, secure and maintainable code
· Security settings and vulnerabilities fixes