As a Java/J2EE professional, you will be part of our technical team to develop and maintain business solutions for supply chain and trade facilitation. You will participate in the full software development life cycle from requirements gathering, design, coding, testing and post-implementation support. You will also be a member in the team to drive innovation and embracing on new technologies to deliver cutting edge solutions for our clients.
- Be in charge of the development and documentation of requirements specifications and functional specifications.
- Develop, document and version-control codes.
- Participate, assist and support in development and execution of QA test plans for SITs and UATs.
- Provide support for production systems and participate in maintenance tasks, including change requests and upgrades.
- Engage in all aspects of the software development cycle, including the coding and testing, conducting of system installation, user training and testing, documentation, post implementation support, and debugging and bug fixing of the Company’s business offerings, solutions and services.
- Diploma/Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- 1 - 3 year(s) of relevant experience
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and ownership of work.
- Must be able to work closely within the team and at the same time be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Have a meticulous sense for details and a keen interest in quality work.
- Ability to work and contribute within a team.
- Knowledge of Java, JSP, Spring framework and Hibernate will be preferred.
- Basic knowledge of the Unix environment.
- Prior knowledge and exposure to logistic/supply chain software solutions will be a plus.