- Experience in the entire software development lifecycle, and able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Support and assist the production solutions architect in the interchange of data between servers and front-end applications. Proficient using Unix terminal, ubuntu Linux preferred.
- Define and Implement Autonomous Flight Control Architecture and performance optimization.
- Ensure high performance and responsiveness to requests from front-end applications through reusable, testable and efficient code.
- Design and implement Flight Map with third-party map integrations such as Map box.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software and write technical documentation.
- Develop and direct software system validation and testing methods, Debug and fix bugs in the code.
- Record software development of documentation and Source code control management in Git.
- Preparing reports on programming projectspecifications, activities, or status.
- Strong understanding of authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments and experience with different maps (e.g., Map box, Google Map) APIs.
Advantageous to have
- Having software communication and networking protocols (MQTT, AMPQ) knowledge is advantage.
- Experience with AWS, Microsoft Azure, Docker, and Wireless technologies: e.g., Wi-Fi, Bluetooth.
- Knowledge transmitting information between electronic devices. e.g., Modbus TCP, Serial port.
- Good to have Computer Vision Tools– Object detection & classification (e.g., OpenCV) knowledge.
Work Experience/Skills Required
- A Master / Bachelor's degree in computer science, Aerospace, or software engineering related field.
- Proven experience as a full-stack developer (ideally 1 to 3 years experiences).
- Excellent coding skills and creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications requiring user’s interactions.
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries (e.g., VueJS, React, Angular).
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g., Python, NodeJs or Go, C++ ).
- Familiarity with databases (e.g., MongoDB, MySQL), Web servers (e.g., Nginx) and UI/UX design.
- Excellent communication and strong team building skills.
Desired Skills and Experience