We are looking for a Front End Developer to produce scalable software solutions.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
The candidate should be comfortable around front-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you!
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent
- Familiarity using Git as version control
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Laravel) and object oriented PHP programming
- Strong in one of Angular/Typescript/React/Redux stack, and its landscape.
- Understands CDN, hosting, resource compression, resource caching. Able to manage resource size using tools like minification, chunking.
- Have a strong sense of UX. Knows what makes a user-friendly mobile web application.
- Able to build responsive web applications for both desktop and mobile. Able to optimize heavy applications to be responsive.
- Able to design a maintainable architecture, such as component-based designs, for complex data-driven web applications.
- Good understanding of integrating reliable RESTful, WebSocket APIs.
- Great attention to detail
- Organisational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Singaporean or PR preferred