1. Overall 10+ years experience with last 5 years in devops automation
2. Experience in studying as-is CI/CD process, performing gap analysis, creating improvement plans
3. Experience in running workshops with stakeholders in mapping as-is process, collection of data, identifying tooling needs
4. Experience as DevOps/Build and Release Engineer with maturity to help, define and automate the processes
5. Experience in automated implementation/deployment of code)
6. Strong Experience in source controller tools like GitHub / BitBucket
7. Hands-on experience with Configuration management tools like Ansible is desired.
8. Experience working with continuous integration tool like Jenkins, Docker for continuous integration and for end-to-end automation for all build and deployments.
9. Excellent communication and presentation skills
10. Good client facing experience – ability to engage with the customer, lead initiatives, present progress etc.
HCL Singapore offers a unique opportunity where your employer puts you first and customers second. At HCL, we believe in EMPLOYEE FIRST. HCL’s enlightened approach to employee development focus on giving people whatever they need to succeed: be it a virtual assistant or talent transformation sabbaticals; expert guidance or fast track growth; inner peace or democratic empowerment.
The culture at HCL Technologies – ideapreneurship™ as we call it - makes the license to ideate a distinctive organizational capability. We see a grassroot movement that has rallied the entire organization behind this innovation agenda, in a manner that leads to relationships that deliver value beyond the contract to our customers. ideapreneurship™ - is based on the fundamental belief of inverting the organizational pyramid and engaging, enabling and empowering the front line.
This is because we understand that they are best placed to appreciate and understand the customers’ business and shape the roadmap to enhance the ‘value zone’ created in every interaction they have.
Ideapreneurship puts employees at the forefront of innovation where they innovate and collaborate with each other and with customers to seed, nurture and harvest ideas. This innovation and collaboration culture has given rise to a number of key enablers and tools to bring about a business impact.