Healint is looking for a senior mobile developer to support the development of future evolutions of our app. As a senior mobile developer, you’ll be working primarily on native iOS and android apps as well as react-native.
Healint is the developer of the MigraineBuddy App with more than 300 million tracked migraine days and 3 million registered users.
You will be working alongside other mobile developers and engineers to define and ship new experiences.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Translate project requirements into technical requirements.
- Work with an interdisciplinary team of Designers, Data Scientists, and Backend Engineers to iterate and improve upon existing features.
- Rapidly build, iterate, test, and deploy new features for our users as well as clients.
- Monitor and optimize user experience and performance of our mobile applications.
- Drive the architecture of our mobile applications and technically lead the team to more seniority.
To succeed in this role:
- You’ll be obsessed about product and user experience - patients are at the heart of what you do and that empathy drives your decisions.
- You’ll have a strong understanding of iOS development.
- You’ll be mindful of the potential impact of any technical choices/decision.
- You’ll focus on reusability and continuous improvement.
- You also have experience with react native and android.
- Previous experience with setting up a strong CICD pipeline.
- Some experience with AWS would be a plus.
- You have a good understanding of mobile animations and interactions.