We are a start-up that embraces talent from diverse backgrounds. We hire regardless of race, gender, language or religion. Be prepared to roll up your sleeves and work in a dynamic, fun, and exciting environment!
This is a position based in Singapore. Working closely with the team, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Participate in developing the strategy and vision
- Work closely with the CEO, engineering as well as other key stakeholders to develop and manage the product roadmap
- User research - Spend time with our customers and learn about their needs and through qualitative user interviews and surveys
- Work cross-functionally with designers and engineers to design and deliver on new initiatives from inception to launch
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, business impact, performance, and post-launch support
- Find, create and report key metrics and data to support product decisions
- We have a two-sided marketplace. Experience in either a consumer environment or supplier environment is important. Experience with both would be ideal.
- 5+ years in a consumer-oriented technical product management role
- Experience defining projects and requirements, writing functional specs, and coordinating projects across teams
- Experience in agile project management
- Strong UX and design sense
- Experience with user testing and A/B testing
- Able to partner directly with engineers and designers, demonstrating a technical mindset and a passion for details
- Willingness and drive to work in a fast-paced startup environment
Nice to haves
- CS or engineering degree, or equivalent experience
- Background in software engineering
- Tech startup experience
- Experience in the travel industry
- Worked with geographically distributed team members
- Experience as a manager. We are a growing company that is always looking for people who enjoy mentoring and helping others grow in their careers.
- Familiarity with testing and analytics tools
- Be mentored by an ex-listed company CEO with deep experience in media, publishing, & travel (Dow Jones, BBC, Lonely Planet, PropertyGuru)
- Work alongside Forbes 30 Under 30 winners
- Working with clients from different industries (media, lifestyle & travel)
- Be part of an international team
- Gain experience working with leading industry partners in Bigdata/AI, Marketplaces, Fintech etc.
- Flexible working hours with work from home options
- Great working environment and monthly team outings and experiences
- Stock options (subject to performance & contribution)
All shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
All the best!