Applies standard techniques, procedures, and criteria to performs routine engineering work for sub-process or component of a project.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Applies basic technical and scientific principles to solve problems and assigned tasks
· Suggest and implement design or process modification or enhancements, subject to approval.
· Completes detailed, high quality technical documentation to capture and communicate designs.
· Seeks knowledge of the business, market, industry, and competitive environment.
· Uses existing tools and best practices to report and track product and process metrics.
· Communicates and collaborates effectively to build project plans, work procedures, build relationships and achieve results.
· Designs and implements application solutions to embedded control systems.
· Develop test plans, then test the implemented code.
· Document the design and generate FMEA.
· Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or local equivalent of same; generally, 0 - 2 years of experience.
· Knowledge or experience with communication protocols and interfaces (UART, SPI, I2C, USB or Bluetooth, Wi-Fi).
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
· Ability to generate alternative solutions to problems or processes.
· Results oriented, strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with others in a team environment.
- Software: C, C++ Experienced in Embedded Linux or RTOS environment.
- Hardware: Experience on digital control, analog circuits, sensor interfaces, embedded systems/control, network interfaces. Be able to read schematics and interact with hardware engineers to understand hardware, software trade-offs.
- Flexibility in work hours to accommodate needs of our global organization.
- Thirst to constantly learn about new technologies and ways to improve.