You’re a QA Specialist who is passionate about building quality products that deliver value to the lives of customers. . You’re keen to work in an agile, fast-moving environment employing modern tools and techniques to deliver new features and applications.You thrive in a fast-paced, iterative environment and are able to work both independently and with cross-functional teams. If you desire, there is opportunity to grow into an Automation Engineer, or a team lead managing a small team of QA Specialists.
* Liaise with our PMs and engineering team to identify product requirements and drive QA efforts across our products.
* Design and implement comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases. Debug and define corrective actions.
* Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
* Document and evaluate test results to detect, log, and report program bugs and glitches
* Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
* Communicate with our internal operations team to help replicate, resolve, and report issues.
* Regularly run performance tests and report to the team
* Ensure the quality of the product end-to-end.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Prior experience in QA or any related role is a plus, fresh grads with a keen interest in working in a fast-paced, high growth environment are welcome to apply.
* High attention to detail. Meticulous.
* Strong written communication skills
* Basic knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes is beneficial but not mandatory
* Hands-on experience with black box testing
* Any exposure to automated testing tools is desirable
* Exposed to Jira
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process