You will collaborate with team and partners to perform Data Analytics on data set to uncover hidden patterns, trends, customer preferences and other useful information that could help organization to make smarter and more informed business decision. Create Model using Machine Learning Technique to make prediction based on data.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand their needs / pain points, scope of problem and develop business case to turn large data set into critical information and knowledge that are actionable for policy making, marketing and process improvement
- Conceive, develop and test algorithms database tools and statistical predictive models by analyzing large datasets with a variety of tools (R, Python, SQL and Tableau)
- Design and develop innovative analytics, optimization models and algorithms to solve challenging problems
- Use Machine Learning frameworks like MXNet, Caffe 2, Tensorflow, Theano, CNTK and Keras to build DL models
- Bachelor or higher in Data Science, Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in analytics algorithm development using traditional and modern technology
- Experience in large scale data pre-processing
- Experience in writing SQL query to aggregate large data sets
- Development and deployment of applications in Linux (Ubuntu/Redhat, etc)
- Development experience with programming languages such SQL database or relational database skills
- Experience in test-driven development, continuous deployment, and thoughtful application of monitoring and alerting.
- Experience with version control, Git preferred.
Desired Skills and Experience