We are looking for a talented Product Manager to play a pivotal role in building out one of the product areas on Horangi’s Warden Cloud Security platform.
Independent and constantly curious, you thrive on finding elegant solutions to complex problems and communicating them to customers and stakeholders. You’ll be working closely with strong engineers, designers, cyber security experts and almost everyone else in Horangi across all of our regional offices to research, design and build cyber security tools that don’t require a PHD to use.
- Driving the strategy and direction of a product area
- Owning the planning, roadmap, and execution of new features and improvements
- Understanding customer needs and the cloud / security ecosystem we are a part of; researching competition, markets and trends.
- Ruthlessly prioritizing, driving stakeholder alignment, proactively managing risks & dependencies and planning for rapid & intentional experimentation.
- Designing elegant solutions to customer problems with the Engineering and UX teams
- Working with the Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Cyber Operations teams to bring the team’s work to market and gather feedback.
What we're looking for
- At least 4 years of experience in Product management
- Experience developing and launching products within one or more of the following: Security, Cloud, SaaS, Enterprise
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Excellent communication skills (talks at conferences, teaching experience).
Good to have
- Master’s or PhD in Engineering, Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience building machine-learning powered products to detect anomalies and threats
- Experience in start-up and entrepreneurial environment
- Experience mentoring junior team members
- Excellent leadership skills with experience collaborating with cross-functional Product, Engineering, Design and Business Development teams
For remote applicants we would prefer if you are based in a timezone with a maximum of 4 hours’ time difference to Singapore.