We are looking for a driven and highly-motivated candidate to join the Information Services Group that leads the development and implementation of enterprise-wide ICT solutions in HDB. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge in ICT project management, app development, data management, systems management, network and communications, end-point services, quality management and ICT security.
You will be tasked to:
- Architect, design and develop enterprise-wide ICT solutions and services.
- Research new ICT technology to develop creative solutions for HDB operation.
- Ensure the quality and security of the app, data and ICT services in HDB.
You will work in cross-functional teams. You should be results oriented with strong ability to collaborate with and engage stakeholders. You should also possess good problem-solving skills and an analytical mind; have excellent communication skills, both oral and written; and be resilient to work under tight timeline.
Skills and Knowledge
1. A strong background in computer science, computer engineering, information technology or related field
2. Certification in one or more of the following is preferred:
- Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager
- Microsoft 365
- Enterprise architecture
3. Technical competency and experience in the following will be advantageous:
- Operating Systems platforms
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions
- Endpoint Protection and Mobile Threat Protection solutions
- Microsoft M365 solution including Microsoft Exchange
- Manage, plan and deploy endpoint management services, with specialization in Microsoft Office 365 services
- Manage stakeholders in the infrastructure, and/or security team