- Collaborate with multiple project teams of software R&D, quality engineers and partners to deliver quality upfront, end to end quality validation in the HP+ Cloud and App solution releases for printers.
- Manage and influence the software solution development process and schedule confidence through early engagement to embed quality requirements.
- Lead and be accountable to ensure that the validation scope and methodologies are defined, optimized, setup and executed to the quality delivery plan.
- Provide domain-specific expertise to the team members and partners to drive for issue root cause analysis and resolution.
- Present up to sponsors on project delivery status, risks and mitigation plans for in development and released printer solutions.
- Inculcate a culture of proactive leadership, data-driven, quality mindset, agile and learning organization.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Individuals who do well in this role at HP, usually possess:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Typically 6 to 10 years experience.
- Preferred experience with Printing, Firmware, Apps & Cloud based solutions.
- Experience with Agile software development models, overall architecture and software design for products and solutions.
- Knowledge of software end to end validation will be an added advantage.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to Influence business decision & partners.
- Has good communications skills. Be able to present up to sponsors and senior management on proposals, negotiate options and drive for alignment.
- Experienced in cross functional leadership.
- Critical thinking and conflict management skills.
Sustainable impact is HP’s commitment to create positive, lasting change for the planet, its people, and our communities. This serves as a guiding principle for delivering on our corporate vision – to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion - it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!