We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Factory System Engineer in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Collaborate with Process and Equipment Engineer to establish automation design concepts and specifications, communications protocol, response plan and redundancy to achieve the required product specifications.
- Lead the execution phase of automation planning and design development, installation, configuration and testing as pre-requisite for Manufacturing Release.
- Manage automation hardware and software documentation, standards, revisions and roll outs. Conduct training to Operations staff on the use of the SCADA/HMI systems.
- Lead the automation aspect of the Ink manufacturing to achieve cost, quality, availability and safety metrics. Ensure ‘same ink’ quality & performance level with partner side.
- Establish automation plan and execute to meet new manufacturing requirements.
- Lead automation issues troubleshooting and corrective action implementation.
- Lead automation innovations and optimizations to achieve breakthrough cost, productivity, quality, safety and efficiency.
- Develop and execute Smart Manufacturing/Industry 4.0 strategies for the manufacturing site.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- At least 5 years working experience in a Manufacturing or similar industry
- Experience in having direct responsibility on manufacturing automation.
- Direct experience in PLC programing.
- Applied knowledge in SCADA/HMI, PID tuning, P&ID, sensor instrumentations, and industrial controls programming.
- Experience in script programming skills such as C++/C#/SQL/.Net is preferred.
- Ability to employ engineering tools and software to automate manufacturing processes.
- Demonstrated competency on industry-standard project management methodologies.
HP is a Human Capital Partner – we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Sustainable impact is HP’s commitment to create positive, lasting change for the planet, its people, and our communities. This serves as a guiding principle for delivering on our corporate vision – to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.