- Design and develop reliable, cost effect and high quality solutions for our Print products.
- Design enhancements and innovations for subsystems of embedded software on a Digital Real Time Operating System.
- Implement coding, programming, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
- Write and execute complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application.
- Identifies issues in the application, debugs and creates solutions.
- Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts.
- Collaborate and communicate with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding Software design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
Individuals who do well in this role at HP, usually possess:
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Graduates with less than 1 year of experience.
- Plus point in multiple R&D tools (Git, Jira) and languages (C, C++, Python)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Software development skills, interaction and integration with hardware design.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding and debugging procedures.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate design options.
Sustainable impact is HP’s commitment to create positive, lasting change for the planet, its people, and our communities. This serves as a guiding principle for delivering on our corporate vision – to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
HP is a Human Capital Partner – we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.