We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join Huawei Search product department in Singapore. It is a unique opportunity which focuses specifically on Huawei mobile services performance, effect, experience.
The successful candidate should be a strong communicator willing to work with geo-dispersed cross-functional teams, critical problem solver comfortable analyzing complex technical issues and bring them to resolution within strict SLAs, fast learner and self-motivated who likes taking on new challenges in a fast paced environment where you have the freedom to deliver impact at your own pace.
- Develop vertical domain search programs to support Huawei search of cloud services
- Continuously optimize search results and enhance user experience
- Improve search performance in multiple languages
- Architect and implement the next set of features and functionality.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience with at least 2+ years’ experience as an Internet Software Engineer.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Python, Java or Golang including object-oriented design
- Experience architecting and developing large scale distributed systems design.
- Understanding of operating system fundamentals (Linux or Windows)
- Understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of network, distributed, asynchronous and concurrent programming
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Experience in building large-scale indexes with ElasticSearch.
- Experience building and developing vertical search engine.
- Experience building and operating scalable infrastructure software or distributed systems.
- Understanding of network protocols, TCP/IP, UDP.
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Data analytics and data engineering skills or Golang is a plus.
- Competitive salary (let’s meet up and discuss)
- Quickly grooming up
- Online and offline training
- Work with global team
- Chance to build a new and global search brand product.