Here at Hubble, we pride ourselves in having passionate Software Engineers who build highly usable, feasible, and valuable products. We are looking for independent and self-driven individuals who embrace challenges and love to explore new technologies and platforms. At Hubble, we believe the future is in our products, and the future of our products will be in your hands.
What Hubble Will Give You
Hubble is built by a team of talented, driven, and ambitious individuals. We do not subscribe to conventions. We do not let history and traditions dictate and limit our dreams to shape the world. We adopt the same mindset with our hiring. We are looking for the best and we want to bet on you. We will give you all the exposure and resources you need to grow into the role of a Software Engineer.
Hubble Will Also Provide You With The Following
- Flexibility of working from home
- Personal company laptop
- Best leave entitlement
- Attractive rewards
- Superb Employee Culture
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Global transfer opportunities
Who Will You Be Working With
If you connect with any of the description below, please apply immediately:
- Purpose driven
- Hungry, ambitions, and self-motivated
- Meritocratic, results/performance > age/bureaucracy
- Resourceful, independent, chart our own destiny
- Determined, perseverance, and hard working
- Creative, innovative, out of the box
Yes, the above is everyone of us at Hubble.
What You Will Be Doing
- Developing a clean and maintainable code using software engineering best-practices and modern platforms.
- Participating in full product development lifecycles from ideation to live production.
- Day-to-day tech operations such as server maintenance and deployment.
What We Need From You
- Have a good understanding of web application architecture
- Have a good understanding of various software engineering design patterns
- Experience in one or more of these frameworks: Ruby on Rails, ReactJS, and React Native will be advantageous
- Experience in building mobile applications or web applications will be advantageous
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment and highly collaborative team to solve real business problems
- Versatility and enthusiasm to tackle new problems across the full-stack and to learn new frameworks as we continue to push technology forward
- Fresh graduates may apply