Huge is looking for an Associate QA Analyst to join our APAC technology team and to ensure overall product quality standards are met. You will work to form a deeper understanding of best practices, processes and testing skills. You will lead and build test plans for all projects that you are involved in. You’ll constantly seek to better understand the client and their business needs as they strive for overall quality perfection. At Huge, it’s not only about depth in technology, but ongoing incubation and experimentation as to how to apply technology. Every technologist at Huge helps bring ideas to reality.
What We’d Like To See
- Understands and uses chrome developer tools or other inspect developer tools.
- Knowledge on exploratory testing and other testing techniques.
- Able to conduct compatibility tests for web products across multiple devices, OS, browsers, screen sizes.
- Familiarity with accessibility concepts.
- Understands agile frameworks (e.g. Scrum).
- Ability to interact at all levels and collaborate in daily working relationships and cross-departmental team environments.
- A positive and pragmatic approach to problem solving, and a grasp of how to search for problems and articulate them in a clear and concise manner.
- A hunger and curiosity about new tools and processes -- and enjoyment sharing that knowledge with others.
- Strong appreciation for design and user experience.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.