- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and build performant modern web applications and services
- Build high quality web applications and services by writing clean and modular code.
- Write unit and integration tests to ensure robustness and reliability of web applications and services
- Measure and improve performance of microservices
- Catalyse growth within the team through code reviews and pair programming to maintain high development standards
- Investigate operational issues to find the root cause and propose improvements
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems across Stripe’s engineering teams
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Enjoy and have experience building APIs
- Expert level of experience in design and development of Web Applications, distributed systems and banking applications
- Should have experience in development skills using latest technologies including Spring Boot, Microservices, Elastic search
- Exposure in Java Application Servers like Websphere, Web Logic, GlassFish, Jboss, Pramati and Apache Web Server
- Should have exposure in Oracle, DB2 databases and PL/SQL development
- Comprehensive knowledge of physical and logical data modelling, performance tuning
- Should possess excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and productively with globally dispersed teams
- Experienced in NodeJS, Java, Elasticsearch, Spring, and Spring Boot.
- Familiar with Domain-driven design, microservices design pattern.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain scalable REST APIs.
- Develop unit testing using JUnit and Mockito.
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases, query optimization, and designing schema.
- Shall have at least a diploma in Computer Science, Computing, Electrical Engineering, IT or equivalent with Java training or certification with at least one (2) year experience in system analysis, design, and programming.
Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.