As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
The DevSecOps Engineer works along with the project team to support their continuous integration, continuous deployment, and continuous testing. The DevSecOps Engineers also helps to support the application infrastructure needs through the use of automation and configuration as a code. DevSecOps Engineer will need to works closely with both the development team and operation team to create DevOps strategy and pipeline.
Your Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with agile team in setting up continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) process and tools.
- Develop scripts to automate build, software release, application deployment, and system and application management
- Setup and maintain DevSecOps Toolchain
- Collaborate with team members to improve the engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security
- Familiar and work on cloud infrastructure and ensure availability of infrastructure which includes troubleshooting underlying system if applicable
- Coordinate between application and operation teams to ensure alignment with the DevOps strategy
- Experience in developing version control strategy, CI/CD pipeline, and workflow (E.g Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD, Azure CI/CD, and etc)
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environments
- Familiar with the integration of security toolchain to the CI/CD
- Familiar with Cloud Services (AWS, GCP, Azure, IBM Cloud)
- Familiar with full stack monitoring including log monitoring
- Experience in working with or supporting an Agile team
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Would be a plus point if you have the following experience:
- Experience with implementing DevOps in a container environment.
- Knowledge of cloud native design patterns, processes, and best practices.
- Knowledge of configuration as a code & GitOps
- Have hand-on experience managing Kubernetes based cluster
- Professional Certificate (CKA, CKAD, AWS ASA etc)