As a Frontend Developer in IBM, You will:
- Work with Project management and solution architects to estimate and scope out projects.
- Work with Creative team during planning, discovery and production phase.
- Work with backend development team to create and optimize solution.
- Optimizing code for performance.
- Comment code and produce documentation to industry standards as needed.
- Produce code to the highest standards while adhering to industry accepted architecture and design pattern techniques and methodologies
You are someone we are looking for if you have the following expertise:
- Expert in Build on React, Redux, Material UI, Redux Saga, recompose, reselect, react router.
- Should have expertise level experience in Frontend: React, Redux, Material UI, formik.
- Mobile: React Native, Android, IOS,
- At least 2+ years of experience in building Frontend Applications
- At least 2+ years of experience with React JS and/or Angular JS and/or Vue JS
- Good understanding of OOPs concepts.
- Strong hands-on knowledge on HTML5, CSS3, ES6+
- Strong understanding of the React Virtual DOM, JSX and API
- Hands on experience on REST APIs, GraphQL and WebSocket
- Experience with a State-management framework like Redux (with middleware) or MobX
- Comfortable with concepts like Container/Presentation components, Higher Order Components
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related area required.
- 3 + Years’ experience in React Native, Mobile Native Development (iOS & Android),Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and server-side techniques.
- Equivalent with Java training or certification with at least one (2) year experience in system analysis, design, and programming.
- Deep understanding of modern databases and strong data modelling skills
- Experience with service-to-service API integration and consuming data from 3rd party SaaS application APIs would be an added advantage.
Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
- Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.