About the Job:
As a Java Developer in IBM, You will:
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents programs. Assists in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user.
- Gathers information from the system, analyzes program and time requirements, and prepares documentation to change existing programs.
- Performs advanced and complex programming, coding and documentation of systems and applications software.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and software.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes. Design, build and configure CM Workflows to meet business process and application requirements.
- Prepare detailed technical design documents for requirements to be implemented.
- Prepare, conduct and document application unit testing results.
- Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Support incident investigation fix and documentation for issue resolution.
You are someone we are looking for if you have the following expertise:
- Preferably have completed at least one (1) project using Scrum or equivalent as the Agile software development framework if participating in an Agile development project.
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in analyzing info, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- A proven track record of successful project/product implementation with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Pair programming, and Test-Driven Development.
- Experienced in Java 8, Scala.
- At least a diploma in Computer Science, Computing, Electrical Engineering, IT or equivalent with Java training or certification with
- At least one (1) year experience in system analysis, design, and programming.
- Full stack development experience
- Experienced in Cloud and Data application such as React.JS, Power BI, Kong, AWS
- Excellent communication and articulation skills.
Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.