Security Operational Services (SOS) Security Specialist at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to protect IBM properties , IBM E&TS, provide completely compliance and audit solution for IBM customer and IBM. Security Operational Service team is providing asset of security and compliance tools for regulation and audit. We are looking for talent for delivery solution of source code protection to IBM development team for IBM product and service. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
The Security Operational Services (SOS) team from IBM’s Enterprise and Technology Security is looking to hire onto our Application Security Tribe. SOS provides a number of standard externally available compliance tools (Application Security, SIEM, Vulnerability Scanning) in an integrated portal that is developed in house.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide daily support for source code protection solution include code signing and scanning tools.
- Work solution delivery on application security like code scanning and code signing
- Consultant and develop CI/CD pipeline solution
- Technical support for business development
- Co-ordinate extensively with extended SOS teams (networking, infrastructure and leadership) to maintain, establish and deliver the application security services for our clients
Knowledge and experience of any of the following is an advantage:
- CI/CD pipeline, like Jenkins
- Open source project
- Agile Development process
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3+ years of experience working in the cloud computing industry with a focus of sustaining IT services in one or two of the following competencies:.
- Automation: RestAPI integration, UCD, Jenkins, Ansible.
- Development skill with Java or other related language.
- Interest in Security and compliance.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Development: 3+ year
- IT Architecture: 2+ year
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills and experience interacting with Executive stakeholders