The incumbent must be able to do System integration. Ability to use different software extensively. The candidate participates in the realization of high systems technology in the field of biometrics applied to security or border control applications.
- Ensure customer satisfaction in maintenance and support
- Maintain IT components and related border-control endpoints, including Hardware and Software
- Define test strategy, test plan and tests scenarios. Ensure requirement traceability and complete coverage.
- Definition of the integration platform & installation of the system on it: Windows PC (Windows, Windows Server 2016), Linux Servers, Specific devices such as biometric sensors
- Databases on Oracle 12C, Complex software modules developed by IDEMIA, Network and security components (firewall, router).
- Perform system integration test, system validation test, load and performance test, and high availability test.
- Investigate on the issues by analyzing logs during test execution, report incidents through configuration management tool and monitor them until closure.
- Produce documents related to installation, testing or operational and administration.
- Provide training to customer and handover system to maintenance support team.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Profile – Experience / qualifications / skills
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline.
- Strong DevOps Experience is required
- Experience with Ansible/YAML and configuration management tool (SVN, JIRA) will be an added advantage.
- Strong in Scripting (Perl, Bash, Power shell, python...), and Database (Oracle or SQL server…).
- Strong knowledge in network domains (TCP/IP, HTTP) and security (TLS, WSS, PKI) is preferred.
- Good knowledge in different OS like Windows, Windows server and Linux (RedHat).
- Hands on skills in Linux scripting and Window administration (Active Directory, GPO).
- Experience in Container Orchestration tool like Kubernetes.
- Expertise in CI/CD pipeline automation with Jenkins or similar tools. Mentor/Support
- Development teams for automating their deployments. Perform
- Experience in Configuration Management based on tools like Chef, Ansible, or Puppet.
- Monitoring setup with using Grafana, Graylog, ElastAlert and Elassticsearch.
- Be curious, versatile, dynamic, rigorous, great autonomy and a team player, as well as a spirit of analysis and synthesis