As a Full Stack Developer in the System Development and Delivery Department, you will work hand in hand with Solution Architects from various domains to design / build new end-to-end solutions from scratch and extend existing solutions beyond original features.
This position is required to design, implement, integrate and deliver sub-system or interfaces during project development life cycle. It needs to meet on time, on cost and quality delivery.
- Implement technical solutions to meet client requirements in an iterative agile delivery environment.
- Be responsible of code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification together with a team of engineers
- Support issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution
- Build micro-services, design and develop frontend applications and backend services on various virtual platform.
- Develop and demonstrate a broad set of technology skills in Java technologies, micro service design patterns, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts
- Responsible for implementation and unit test for sub-system or interfaces, and ensure code quality;
- Provide technical support (enhancement or bug fixes) during system integration test, user acceptance test, system commissioning, and maintenance phases;
- Produce detailed design specification by referring to the global design specification;
- Apply best practices, compliance policy in software development;
- Strive for continuous improvement in terms of process, quality and efficiency;
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience & background
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in object-oriented software development
- Due to government project requirements, only Singapore citizens or SPRs will be considered
Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Engineering / Computer Science or a relevant discipline;
- Good to have experiences with microservices, Docker, Jira, GIT , PowerShell scripting
Competencies/ Soft skills
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; team player; adaptability to fast-changing requirements depending on project developments