Join us if you desire to create impact and do good. Work with our teams across Singapore, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam and Malaysia.
What you will do:
- Take ownership of software release and monitoring.
- Streamline testing, deployment and release processes via automation. Keep our online services always available.
- Write tools to assist work such as capacity planning or improving the ability to troubleshoot production issues.
- Design and implement company network, access control, VPN, internal tools etc.
What you will require:
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Computer Science or related studies.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform.
- Good understanding of networking (protocols, routing, subnetting, VPN, etc.), firewalls.
- Knowledge of Linux fundamentals. Strong background in Linux administration.
- Experience in automation/configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef.
- Experience in containerization technologies, such as LXC, Docker, CoreOS, etc.
- Experience in Active Directory or LDAP.
- Outstanding analytical and problem- solving skills.
- Self-motivated, innovative, and proactive. Willing to learn new knowledge and explore unfamiliar domains.