Join us if you desire to create impact and do good. Work with our teams across Singapore, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and Vietnam.
What you will do:
- Work closely with fellow Engineers, Product Managers, Data Scientists and Designers to define, refine and implement features on the product line.
- Work closely with DevOps to build frameworks and tools, define standards (e.g., API contract) and improve overall efficiency of the development (e.g., CI/CD) and hygiene of the codebase (i.e., Git).
- Work on complex engineering problems to improve the scalability, security, and reliability of our platform.
- Have hands-on programming and architecture design skills with demonstrated willingness and capability to learn new technologies quickly.
What you will need:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or other related Degrees.
- Min. 5 years of experience in similar roles. Experience in tech start-up is a plus.
- Experience with AWS, RESTful/RPC services, C++/Java/Golang and related system programming languages. Having experience of Golang is a plus.
- Experience with NoSQL (e.g., Redis/MongoDB), message queue (e.g., Kafka/Kinesis), and relational databases (e.g., MySQL).
- Experience with Docker, basic CI/CD flow on AWS or GCP.
- Strong understanding of system performance and scaling, Demonstrated ability to design, build, and deliver complex, successful web services and/or customer experiences efficiently and with quality.