We are looking for a junior full stack developer who is passionate about learning and working on cutting edge technologies.
You will be part of a fast growing fintech-startup team where your primary responsibility will be to work with various stakeholders to design, develop and maintain our cloud based electronic market and trading platform for corporate loans
The role is based in Singapore
Scope of the role
- Developing user facing features such as smart analytics, trading workflows and dashboards using React.JS and Redux
- Work on microservices, API development and multiple backend technologies using languages such as Java, Nodejs, Python.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Increase overall productivity using test automation
- Be exposed to cloud platforms like AWS and container platforms like Kubernetes.
- Incrementally help to design and develop our data lake.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Experience / Requirements
You should be keen on working within a start-up style environment, understanding the unique responsibility, creativity and flexibility that is required, and the challenges and opportunities that come with it.
Core requirements for candidates are:
- 1-3 experience in front end and backend technologies preferably in React and Java / Python /Nodejs
- Fresh graduates with a qualification in computer engineering or any related technical fields are welcome to apply.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Passionate about software development, writing high quality code, automation and solving business and technical challenges.
- Exposure to testing framework, source code control, continuous integration is a plus
- Desire to work on cloud platforms like AWS/GCP
- Desire to work on container platforms like Kubernetes
Working with a fintech pioneer you will play a big part in the growth and success of a company providing revolutionary solutions to the market.
You will work with seasoned capital markets professionals and gain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the corporate loan market and trends in financial markets, fintech and innovation.
There will be significant scope for personal development, domain knowledge and business exposure, aligned to the development of iLex in APAC region and beyond.
The position includes a monthly base salary inclusive of CPF, plus equity-based compensation per the company’s ESOP plan.