We are looking for a talented technical professional to join our engineering team as a senior application support engineer.
You will be part of a fast growing fintech-startup team where your primary responsibility will be supporting our cloud based electronic market and trading platform for corporate loans
The role is based in Singapore.
Scope of the role
- Provide L2/L3 application support for our microservices platform managed on Kubernetes. Microservices are predominately written in Spring boot (Java)
- Be a subject matter expert and a focal point on all application support matters.
- Help in analysing code, troubleshooting issues, deliver enhancements and perform bug fixes.
- Support external application & data interfaces from various data providers and our partners.
- Be involved in designing, developing and supporting our cloud data infrastructure and data lake
- Collaborate with the product and QA teams to increase the use of test automation.
- Be a part of technology risk management initiatives supporting the entire application lifecycle
Experience / Requirements
You should be keen on working within a start-up style environment, understanding the unique responsibility, creativity and flexibility that is required, and the challenges and opportunities that come with it.
Core requirements for candidates are:
- 4-5 years of experience and background working with Linux and other open-source technologies
- Prior experience on L2/L3 application support and maintaining applications in Java / Spring Boot
- Good understanding of REST APIs and ability to use tools like Postman etc.
- Knowledge on writing test cases with Junit and mocking frameworks like Mockito.
- Good database skills on any RDBMS technology.
- Troubleshooting of Java applications, performance analysis, monitoring and be able to suggest improvements.
- Experience with any container platform like Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience with any cloud platform like AWS/GCP is a plus.
- Desire to learn front end technologies like React is a plus
Working with a fintech pioneer you will play a big part in the growth and success of a company providing revolutionary solutions to the market.
You will work with seasoned capital markets professionals and gain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the corporate loan market and trends in financial markets, fintech and innovation.
There will be significant scope for personal development, domain knowledge and business exposure, aligned to the development of iLex in APAC region and beyond.
The position includes a monthly base salary inclusive of CPF, plus equity-based compensation per the company’s ESOP plan.