- Participate in the MES Centre of Excellence initiative with the following objectives
- Factory wide MES deployment and integration.
- Develop and enhance MES workflow to produce product of highest quality.
- Support integration initiative of MES for both upper tier (ERP/SAP) and lower tiers (SCADA, control devices) as per ISA-95.
- Model and implement MES solution from development to qualification of solution for manufacturing.
- Support related initiatives to use MES to enhance product quality.
- Develop value-added on user requirements.
- Participate in corporate initiatives and upgrades.
- Continuous Improvement to support MES requirements in current manufacturing processes
- Support initiatives to improve efficiency of current MES workflows to enhance ease of use and scalability.
- Develop and implement error proving solution on MES workflows to enforce highest standard in data integrity.
- Collaborate with users to understand issues, challenges and requirements to develop an optimum solution.
- Maintain and support record keeping and documentation system.
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
Preferred Educational Background
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in software development preferably in the area of MES and supporting of manufacturing processes.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related degree in computing and engineering.
Preferred Experiential Background
- Experience in MES manufacturing environment and added advantage in familiar with Camstar MES.
- Possess a good problem-solving and data analysis skills.
- Proficient with software programming language like Java or C#.
- Experience data extraction and reporting solution.
- Familiar with Software Life Cycle Management approach.
- Experience SCADA solution would be advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience on Validation principles for medical industry would be advantages.
- Experience with FDA cGMP, ISO and other quality system for medical product development would be advantages.
- Able to carry out assigned work independently.
- Able to communicate effectively and collaborate across different functional group.
- Knowledge in Statistical Process Control.
Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.