We are looking for an AI Engineer to join our Data Analytics(DA) & Artificial Intelligence(AI) team. You will work with a strong team of AI and Data engineers to solve advanced business problems using the latest data science models and tools.
- Build AI models in R, Python to address use cases for NLP and Computer Vison
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results and train and retrain models based on feature store
- Collaborate with business users, technical teams, and architects to collect data requirements, build feature store, design models, and deploy them to production based on use case
- Develop detailed documentation including functional and technical design documents, test cases, support documentation, migration and installation steps, release notes, mapping documents etc
- Work alongside a small team of AI experts to alleviate some of the latest NLP problems using the latest Machine Learning and Deep Learning technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, or related field; Master’s degree is a plus
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in Data and AI domain, primarily focusing on NLP/OCR
- Experience in Big Data Engineering using tools like Spark, Hadoop, Hive, etc.
- Experience on AI solutions for computer vision, language / speech, bots, anomaly detection, text search, forecasting, or personalization
- Experience deploying machine learning models to production using Pytorch, TensorFlow, Scikit Learn, Keras, Anaconda etc.
- Experience in OCR, Linguistics, ELMo, Bert, Reinforcement Learning, Recurrent Neural Networks, Convolutional Neural Networks
- Strong programming knowledge in Python, Java, or Scala
- Production grade implementation experience with Image processing projects
- Experience in Cloudera Data Science Workbench, DataRobot, and GCP ML stack will be an added advantage