We are looking for an AI Ops Engineer to join our Data Analytics(DA) & Artificial Intelligence(AI) team. You will work with a strong team of AI and Data engineers to solve advanced business problems using the latest data science models and tools.
- Monitor model performance and manage model drifts and data drifts
- Build CI/CD pipelines and manage automation of model runs and deployment of ML model pipelines
- Develop detailed documentation including functional and technical design documents, test cases, support documentation, migration and installation steps, release notes, mapping documents etc
- Work on a backlog of activities to raise MLOps maturity in the organization
- Proactively introduce a modern, agile, and automated approach to Data Science
- Partner closely with engineering teams, operations leaders, and application teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field with experience in AI/Machine Learning, distributed computing, and big data technologies.
- 4 - 6 years of working experience in operationalization of Data Science projects (MLOps) using the latest frameworks
- Good understanding of ML and AI concepts with hands-on experience in ML model development.
- Proficiency in Python used both for ML and automation tasks along with a good knowledge of Bash and Unix command line toolkit
- Good knowledge of software engineering principles (preferably Agile/Scrum) and their application to the creation of self-healing infrastructure and applications.
- Experience with distributed version control (e.g., AWS Code Commit, GitHub)
- Experience with cloud platforms - preferably AWS, GCP - would be an advantage