You will take a key role on our QA & Test team, working alongside the Product Owner, Business Analyst as well as Software Engineers, collaborating on the various layers of the testing and quality checks for the application. You must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
- Work with business and IT stakeholders to identify, propose, prioritize and implement test plans and test automations.
- You are expected to plan, write automation tests that will be executed as part of the build process and/or run necessary tests manually when necessary
- Identify and triage issues and driving issues to resolution, and communicating product QA status to everyone.
- Responsible for ensuring that every release happens in a timely manner with a high level of quality.
- Create and support QA & release pipelines in our CI, build monitors and test reporting.
- Comfortable working closely with Product Owners, Business Analysts, and Software Engineers in an agile environment.
- Stay updated with latest test automation technology trends. Apply them to continuously evolve and improve test automation capabilities, framework and libraries to improve test automation throughput and reduce defects leakages.
- Provide technical coaching to junior members of QA & Test team
- Degree or Diploma holder in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- ISTQB certification is an added advantage
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in Test/QA Engineering role, with last 3-5 years of experience in automated testing of Web applications both UI and API, mobile apps and platforms
- Strong skills in the web automation tools like Selenium, Cucumber, Cypress, Chrome DevTools and open source mobile automation testing tools like Appium etc
- Strong skills in RESTful API exploration and automation such as postman/newman and rest-assured
- Familiar with or have experience with testing tools such as Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment systems such as Jenkins
- Experience using and integrating with standard development tools in your QA workflow such as Git and Bug tracking tools such as JIRA
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, and collaboration
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals
- Middleware: REST APIs
- Platform: Web, AWS, Windows, Linux, Docker
- Tools: DevOps – Jenkins, Jira, Code Commit, Code Pipeline, Unit testing frameworks