In the role of Associate Consultant, you will be a technology professional adding value to a gamut of Software Development lifecycle stages. You will create detailed design artifacts, test plans; and independently develop and review code and contribute to the go-live plan. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider four years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 6+ years of experience in Information Technology
What will you do?
- Participate in discussions with customers to gather scope information and perform analysis of scope information in order to provide inputs for project scope documentation
- Participate in requirement elicitation process defined in the project management plan to identify requirement gaps/issues (both functional and non-functional) in order to come up with a comprehensive requirement document
- Perform Low level design, provides pseudo codes, Implements the prototypes and does design reviews in order to deliver design documents as per customer requirements
- Mentor the team in Technical Competencies and share weekly technical mailers
- Interface with the customer for issue resolution, provide status updates, Build customer confidence through various technical solutions suggestions
What do we require?
- Engineering degree
- Full stack engineer
- Application Development experience preferably in Java
- One of the below cloud skill set is must
- Experience in Application migration to cloud
Experience in AWS infrastructure set up
Experience in EKS Set Up on AWS
- Knowledge on Red Hat OpenShift
- Experience of working with EKS, OpenShift, Kubernetes
- Experience of working with DevOps principles and preferably with Jenkins, GoCD
- Experience with OpenShift Cluster Resource management and Cloud deployment on AWS/ Azure/ GCP including monitoring, logging and security implementation
- Design, installation and configuration of OpenShift in a production environment
- Experience on integrating components with OpenShift
- Experience with Gluster Persistence Volume storage
- Have experience integrating with Azure Active Directory
- Have experience in image scanning tools like Twistlock
- Have experience in configuration of the Firewall
- Basic UNIX / AIX / Linux, Unix Shell scripting.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Capable of analyzing Business requirements and building Functional requirements.
- Should have at least 5+ years of industry experience.
- Good analytical skills and data analysis capabilities.
- Attitude to learn new technologies and working on new projects.
- Highly Sensitive to Information Security and Data Privacy laws.
- Decent Web Servers, Application Servers, Java knowledge
- Strong Oracle and SQL knowledge
- Flexible to handle adhoc requests / agile projects
- This role requires flexibility to relocate within India and customer locations worldwide as required
Please Note : This description does not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.