Citizens and those authorized to work in Singapore are encouraged to apply.
Candidates who require Work Passes need not apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
Role (L1/L2/L3/Service Lead/Tech Lead/Architect)
Bachelor of Engineering / Technology / Science
Overall Experience (in yrs.)
15+ years in IT industry with at least 10 years of experience in IT solution design
Technical skills (Required - Mandatory)
- Expert knowledge on the following technologies - ESXi, vSAN, VCF, KVM, Neutron, CEPH, OpenStack, Compute (Blade), SAN (IBM, DellEMC, HPE), NAS (NetApp, ISILON), Object, Backup (DellEMC, Veeam), Physical Hosting, OS (Win, Lin), DB (Oracle, SQL, DB2, MongoDB)
- SAN, NAS, Backup and DR solutions
Technical skills (Required - Nice to have)
- Deep understanding and Experience in migration of traditional DC to virtual infrastructure
- Private Cloud experience desired (migrating from traditional/virtual datacenter to cloud services)
- Hands-on experience on at least 2 / 3 Hypervisor (VMware, Hyper-V, OVM, Xen, KVM etc.) technology is desired
- Comprehensive knowledge on designing Software Defined Data Centre (SDDC) based setup using VMware or Microsoft
- Deep understanding of two or three virtualization platforms VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V & Red Hat RHEV
- In depth knowledge on virtualization techniques, virtual switches, virtual storage and cloud services modelling
- Clear understanding of Networking, Blade/Rack Servers & Unified Storages and Converged Systems is required.
- Knowledge on Hyper Converged Infrastructure is added advantage
- Good knowledge of VMware NSX
- VMWare Certified Professional -- Data Center Virtualization (VCP-DCV) or Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) or Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) or HP MASE
Language skills needed
Lead 10-15 team members
- Capability in understanding and evaluating multi-vendor product offerings
- Ability to understand customer Business process and help developer convert to relevant workflow models using Orchestrator tools
Area of responsibilities
- Plan, research, and develop Data Center architecture for Private/Hybrid Cloud setup at Customer premises
- Present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally.
- Understand customer functional and technical constraints as well as expectations from future Datacenter Infrastructure
- Develop solutions, proposal, effort estimation and presentation for DC design Compute, Storage and backup
- Develop Architecture, high level and low level physical logical DC, storage and back design drawings and design documents.
- Ensure technical solutions meet the needs of business such as flexible, cost, performance, and security; Develop Data Center architecture and plan the direction of the platforms towards a 3-5-year technology horizon
- Identify AS-IS datacenter setup, review, and recommend potential opportunities for smooth migration, service quality improvement, and operational efficiency
- Liaise with internal technology partners and external vendors to ensure effective communication and collaboration to ensure solution completeness
- Provide design level support to Virtualization & Infra implementation team for project delivery and problem resolutions
- Understand and analyze detailed BOM of various virtualization and infra solutions from partner OEMs
- Provide training as required and mentor technical team
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.