If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing ReactJS based web applications and other UI skill based applications as needed
- Provide input to or develop business systems solutions, estimates and specifications
- Understand technical designs provided by Architects and Tech Leads, and see them through the Agile development lifecycle
- Support application software by analyzing and fixing problems
- Conform to quality assurance standards and agreed processes within the department
- Support the strong automation and self-service strategy by driving automation practices within the team
- Contribute to out of hours activities as reasonably agreed in advance
- Utilize agile methodologies and XP techniques where appropriate in your work.
- Experience in ReactJS .
- Experience in HTML, Bootstrap, JS, CSS/Less.
- Experience with Node JS
- Experience with Groovy/Cucumber or other Test Automation tools
- Experience with Stash/GIT
- Experience with messaging technologies or integration
- Experience with Atlassian suite (Confluence, Stash, JIRA)
- Ability to work in a collaborative and distributed Agile environment with minimal direction and supervision
- Ability to work in a flexible environment and be adaptable to change
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- Working knowledge of the general digital landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Ability to analyze business requirements and provide appropriate alternatives and solutions to meet those requirements.
- Knowledge of system development life cycle.
- Ability to guide the business through UAT through to sign off, managing any postimplementation changes.
- Knowledge of applications support and development
- Ability to work independently or within a team framework, and in varying customer environments
- Strong time management, workload management and organizational skills
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.