Candidates who require Work Passes need not apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Develop the next generation of our apps using tools such as React.js, Redux, Enzyme and Webpack.
Be familiar with React and its ecosystem. Past experience with React is a must.
- Develop new components and features for our frontend app(s)
- Write, audit, and improve our test coverage
- Document and refactor our frontend codebase
- Profile and improve our frontend performance
- Write about your work and contribute back to open source
- Proficiency with browser based debugging
- Understanding of progressive web apps
- Experience with a testing framework (Jest/Mocha)
- Experience using Git
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.