If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
- Roles and Responsibilities:
In the role of Technology Analyst, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation and Design. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, validate for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Skills /Competencies:
- Essential Skills:
- At least 2-3 years of hands-on Golang development experience
- Strong problem solving / analytical skills
- Excellent communication, influencing, relationship building skills and comfortable managing multiple stakeholders, driving consensus and influencing outcomes
- Passionate about the software development process and facilitating high frequency / high quality change across a vibrant and diverse user community
- Preferred skills
- Experience in commercial / open source build systems (Maven / Ant / Gradle / Bazel) and knowledge in distributed and centralized software change management systems
- Experience in architecting horizontally scalable systems with knowledge of elastic compute and distributed systems patterns
- Experience of Devops, SRE, infrastructure (storage / networks / etc.)
- Additional Skills:
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.