If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
- Design and develop native iOS mobile applications
- Participate in and contribute to all phases of the application development life cycle.
- Work with product owners, UI/UX teams, to conceptualize and build mobile applications
- Suggesting improvements to Mobile Application Architecture and design patterns
- Maintain and enhance the app security and performance
- Supervising junior developers, looking at areas of weakness and provide training sessions where needed
- Ensure team delivers well-tested codes alongside any new features / bug fixes
- Conduct code reviews and ensuring merged code adheres to best practices and standards
- To stay current on modern mobile development frameworks & technologies, best-practices, trends and trade-offs
- Writing detailed documentation for existing applications and new applications
- Maintenance of mobile applications to use modern libraries and best practices
- 3 - 5 years doing iOS mobile app development using Swift/Objective-C
- Experience working with iOS applications and have knowledge in iOS lifecycle methods, iOS design patterns, and optimizing iOS apps
- Knowledge in using Swift Package Manager/Cocoapods/Carthage
- Good understanding of Design and Architecture Patterns
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts and design principles
- Experience in writing comprehensive unit test cases for robustness with proper code coverage
- Experience working in scrum squads
- A problem-solver with the ability to work effectively in scrum teams
- Creative UI development skills and excellent code-debugging skills are required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about exploring new technologies & upgrading one's skillset
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin