If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
For Java SDET role in SG
- Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design/Architect development and automation framework using Java.
- Lead a team of 5-6 members for all implementation, process improvement etc
- Be a part of an ongoing effort to bring new Dev/Test knowledge into the team
- Utilize appropriate tools for both front-end and back-end Quality Assurance
- Identify and capture test data to support the test cases defined by the testing team
- Act as one of the team representatives to IT and user groups within relevant phases
- Dev/Test Environment set-up/management, monitoring and streamline release management to QA Environments
- Response to technical queries Document Planning activities, Offshore coordination, Build work plan and Visio diagrams
- Describing Existing Architecture, Participate in Design and Architecture Meeting
- Skills /Competencies
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline
- Experience in Wealth management or Investment banking domain
- Excellent Command over Java/advance Java and Object Oriented Concepts. Other programming language like Main Frame etc. would be advantage.
- Sound understanding of unit testing frameworks like Junit, jbehave etc
- Core hands-on experience in unit testing and CI/CD pipeline tools (Jenkins, maven, team city and their integration with version control tools like github etc.)
- Experience in Scrum / Agile testing methodology
- Good understanding and knowledge of test methodologies and test management tools like HP ALM, Jira
- Hands-on experience of Database Server & PL/SQL, Unix
- Good communications skills in English - written and spoken
- Advantage of prior experience working in Wealth Management area in investment banking domain
- Comprehensive analysis of any errors found using logs, database queries, Unix file system, Raising and tracking defects & defect triage
- Team leading experience with a team size of 5-6 members
- Additional Skills:
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and results-oriented team player
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.