If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
- Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and build function-centric solutions in the context of transition from traditional, legacy platforms to microservices architectures
- Define and refactor multi-channel client architecture offering and providing differentiated end-user experiences by leveraging containerization and cloud technology
- Outline the governance and microservices development guiding principles as well as ensuring the best practices are followed by the development team
- Work collaboratively with an agile, scrum-based team to understand the business domain and client requirements that drive analysis, architecture/design and development of quality technical solutions and deliverables. These solutions cross a broad spectrum of technologies and must align with business and IT strategies and to comply with the organization’s architectural and security standards.
- Participate in coordinated planning sessions and provide effort estimates for business initiatives of IT solutions
- Maintain cutting edge knowledge of current and emerging technologies, industry trends and standards
- Skills /Competencies:
- Essential Skills:
Primary : Spring Boot and Kubernetes expertise.
Platform : RedHat openshift
Database : Postgrace, Mongo, Sql, Oracle
Others : Kafka, Redis
- Preferred skills
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-8 years of hands–on experience developing applications using Java/J2EE, with Spring boot framework knowledge and experience
- Advanced skills implementing SOA, API and microservices architecture using any of the market leading solutions
- Experience in implementing business critical, high volume, and highly available services is a must.
- A strong hands-on development track records building integration and application utilizing a variety of technologies, development tools and database systems.
- Experience with containerization and cloud technologies (eg. OpenShift, Kubernetes, Dockers, Mesos, AWS) as well as DevOps and testing tools (Git, SVN, TFS, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Nexus, Selenium, SonarQube)
- Experience with cloud-based, CD/CI or DevOps development environment
- Additional Skills:
- Secondary : FE : Angular, React, Full-stake
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.