1. Programming Language: Core java 1.8
2. Framework: Spring, Web services, REST,Junit,Log4J
3. Web Technologies: CSS, HTML, XML, Java Script, JQuery, JSP, JSON, Free Marker, Velocity
4. ORM : Hibernate, JPA
5. Databases: Oracle, PL/SQL
6. Tools: Maven, Jenkins, SQL Developer
7. Web Servers: WebSphere, Liberty, Tomcat
8. Source Control Tool: BitBucket, RTC
9. Knowledge on JBPM, banking domain experience preferable
1. Analyze functional requirements to translate into application design using established design methodologies and guidelines
2. Analyze process/program specification and translate specifications to program codes conforming to program guidelines and programming best practices
3. Develop unit test package, execute test & document test results to ensure the quality of the program
4. Investigate all reported problems/errors & initiate amendments & testing so that the system can operate correctly and efficiently.
5. Assist in the integration testing, system testing, user acceptance testing and implementation activities to fix the reported problem/bugs of the system to ensure the smooth execution of programs in the respective environments
6. Prepare and maintain up to date system documentation
7. Good team work player and able to liaise with the onsite/offshore team model to deliver the required artifacts
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.