If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
- Roles and Responsibilities:
Are you passionate about building robust and scalable Java platforms? Are you motivated to deliver real business value?
We're Looking For Someone Like That To
- Analyze business requirements and design / develop robust technical solutions
- Work as part of an agile development team with a global technology team
- hands-on, experienced technical team member who has built and worked on the development of applications with modern technologies and will continue to expand their technical knowledge to deliver value to the business
- Skills /Competencies:
- Essential Skills:
- Minimum Bachelor degree from a recognized University. Computer Science / Engineering / Mathematics majors preferred.
- Strong technical background with at least 5 years of hands-on development experience using core java, spring, spring boot, restful services, microservices, cloud integration, and container services
- Self-motivated with independent thinking, and a quick learner that can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of building software with messaging related technologies such as jms, mq and/or kafka, relational database (oracle or sql server) and nosql database (mongo or cassandra)
- Good understanding of agile based execution process and well versed with various build and deploy tools like git, jenkins, team city
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, bring efficiency and performance
- Able to interpret a business requirements and transform it into an executable code
- Knowledge on equity derivatives, and experience working with front office business users would be a plus but not essential.
- B. Preferred Skills
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- Additional Skills:
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.